Come and experience what it would be like to be a vet / vet nurse, here at Menai Animal Hospital. You will be working side by side with one of our senior vet nurses and will assist in the daily tasks like:
- Feeding and caring for patients
- Handling animals of many types
- Clip nails & learn how to groom dogs and cats
- Do pathology tests including looking down a microscope
- Check pet’s microchip
- Learn about different breeds of dogs and cats and many more exciting things
The experience will run from 11am – 3pm
Cost is $88.00 per child
The days will be limited to small groups. Please bring lunch and a drink
Vet / vet nurse for a day conditions:
- Payment is essential to secure your booking.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- All participants must agree to follow all instructions given by the nurse at all times.
- Touching of any animal(s) may be permitted after instructions from the nurse and under the nurse’s supervision.
- Menai Animal Hospital does not take any responsibility for any injuries that may occur. First aid will be given if required.
- You will need to sign a liability waiver for your child to attend.
- We will need contact numbers for a parent or guardian in case of an emergency.
Upcoming sessions with availability:
- 2017 July School holidays
– Monday 3rdJuly – 5-9yrs
– Tuesday 4th July – 10-13yrs
-Further dates pending interest
Click here to Apply – Application & Permission slip